Thank you for choosing Haffner’s for your home heating needs.
- If this is your first order, please make sure you check the “NEW CUSTOMER” box in the form below.
- Unless this is an emergency, your delivery is scheduled for the next business day, or the same day if you submit this form before 5:00 a.m. No Saturday deliveries between April 17 and October 9, 2021. Orders placed Fridays are delivered Mondays with the exception of Patriot’s Day (4/19/21), Independence Day Observed (7/5/21) and Labor Day (9/6/21).
- To better serve you, please clear paths and driveways of obstructions (snow, ice, etc.). Get the Driveway Permission form here.
“We have a service contract with Haffner’s where they clean and test our furnace annually. We haven’t had any problems in the 16 years we’ve been doing business with them. They upgraded our oil tank and did a great job.”
– Robert H.
- Cape Neddick
- Kittery Point
- North Berwick
- South Berwick
- York Harbor
- North Andover
- North Reading
- West Newbury
- East Kingston
- Hampton Falls
- Mont Vernon
- New Castle
- New Ipswich
- North Hampton
This is the perfect time to sign up for Haffner’s Budget Plan. Our plan will help lessen the impact of heating costs on your wallet this winter and is available for All Fuel Types.
How the Budget Plan Works:
- This is a 12-month payment plan which can be used towards any delivery received after June 1, 2021. Open enrollment is through October; however, the plan ends in May 2022, no matter the start date.
- To determine your monthly payment, we will calculate the amount of your average consumption, multiply it by an estimated average price per gallon and divide it by 12.
- The Budget Plan is not a fixed price. These plans will be reviewed every other month starting in November and are subject to change. Any changes in price per gallon or consumption will result in your payment being increased or decreased accordingly with notification on your monthly billing statement.
Automatic Payments and Automatic Delivery
Automatic Fuel Delivery uses your average fuel consumption and forecasted temperatures to tell us exactly when you need a delivery. With Automatic Fuel Delivery, runouts are eliminated, and the tank is kept full enough to avoid buildup from the bottom of the tank to enter your heating system.
By choosing Automatic Fuel Delivery, you eliminate the cost of filling the entire tank at one time. This helps level out your fuel expenses.
Easy and Safe Payment Options
For Automatic Fuel Delivery customers, keeping a debit or credit card on file allows for seamless fuel delivery.
And, for those who prefer to call when fuel is needed, keeping a debit or credit card on file means you don’t have to remember to leave cash or a check for the driver.
Click here to learn how we ensure reliable and timely deliveries.