Thank you for choosing Haffner’s for your home heating needs.
- If this is your first order, please make sure you check the “NEW CUSTOMER” box in the form below.
- Unless this is an emergency, your delivery is scheduled for the next business day, or the same day if you submit this form before 5:00 a.m. No Saturday deliveries between April 18, 2020 and October 23, 2020.
- To better serve you, please clear paths and driveways of obstructions (snow, ice, etc.). Get the Driveway Permission form here.
“We have a service contract with Haffner’s where they clean and test our furnace annually. We haven’t had any problems in the 16 years we’ve been doing business with them. They upgraded our oil tank and did a great job.”
– Robert H.
- Cape Neddick
- Kittery Point
- North Berwick
- South Berwick
- York Harbor
- North Andover
- North Reading
- West Newbury
- East Kingston
- Hampton Falls
- Mont Vernon
- New Castle
- New Ipswich
- North Hampton
Enrollment for Haffner’s Budget Plan is now closed for the season.
If you are interested in learning more about the 2021/2022 Budget Plan, please return back to this page in the Spring of 2021.
Pre Buy Plan
A new heating season is approaching and now you can lock in a price per gallon with our Oil Pre Buy Plan.
- Oil Pre Buy Plan – 500 gallons or more: $2.099 per gallon
- Effective time period for oil deliveries: Monday, September 28, 2020 – Friday, April 30, 2021
- Sign-up Deadline: Friday, October 30, 2020
- Payment Deadline: With signed contract by Friday, October 30, 2020
- Program availability is limited and subject to approval.
- This plan is done on a first-come, first-served basis. Contract is not valid until payment is received in full.
- If oil prices change after you sign this agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund or credit.
Automatic Payments and Automatic Delivery
Automatic Fuel Delivery uses your average fuel consumption and forecasted temperatures to tell us exactly when you need a delivery. With Automatic Fuel Delivery, runouts are eliminated, and the tank is kept full enough to avoid buildup from the bottom of the tank to enter your heating system.
By choosing Automatic Fuel Delivery, you eliminate the cost of filling the entire tank at one time. This helps level out your fuel expenses.
Easy and Safe Payment Options
For Automatic Fuel Delivery customers, keeping a debit or credit card on file allows for seamless fuel delivery.
And, for those who prefer to call when fuel is needed, keeping a debit or credit card on file means you don’t have to remember to leave cash or a check for the driver.
Call 866-It-Kicks if you are interested in these options. A Haffner’s representative would be happy to provide additional information.