Thank you for choosing Haffner’s for your home heating needs.
- If this is your first order, please make sure you check the “NEW CUSTOMER” box in the form below.
- Unless this is an emergency, your delivery is scheduled for the next business day, or the same day if you submit this form before 5:00 a.m.
- Orders placed Fridays are delivered Mondays.
- To better serve you, please clear paths and driveways of obstructions (snow, ice, etc.). Get the Driveway Permission form here.
- Sign up for Auto-Pay and Auto-Delivery to reduce worry and control expenses. Learn more.
Did you know that you can manage all your home Heating Oil orders from our new Haffner’s app and website portal? To set up or log into your account, click here.
Automatic Payments and Automatic Delivery
Automatic Fuel Delivery uses your average fuel consumption and forecasted temperatures to tell us exactly when you need a delivery. With Automatic Fuel Delivery, runouts are eliminated, and the tank is kept full enough to avoid buildup from the bottom of the tank to enter your heating system.
By choosing Automatic Fuel Delivery, you eliminate the cost of filling the entire tank at one time. This helps level out your fuel expenses.
Easy and Safe Payment Options
For Automatic Fuel Delivery customers, keeping a debit or credit card on file allows for seamless fuel delivery.
And, for those who prefer to call when fuel is needed, keeping a debit or credit card on file means you don’t have to remember to leave cash or a check for the driver.
Click here to learn how we ensure reliable and timely deliveries.
“We have a service contract with Haffner’s where they clean and test our furnace annually. We haven’t had any problems in the 16 years we’ve been doing business with them. They upgraded our oil tank and did a great job.”
– Robert H.
- Cape Neddick
- Kittery Point
- North Berwick
- South Berwick
- York Harbor
- North Andover
- North Reading
- West Newbury
- East Kingston
- Hampton Falls
- Mont Vernon
- New Castle
- New Ipswich
- North Hampton
Hey there, sorry you missed us! Enrollment for the Haffner’s Budget Plan is now closed for the 2022-2023 season.
If you are interested in learning more about the 2023/2024 Budget Plan, please return to this page in the Spring of 2023.